Do you have disappointments, regrets and missed opportunities from 2018 bringing you down? We all fail at our resolutions, fall short of a goal or regret a missed opportunity, so don’t be too hard on yourself. Brush it off and stand up straight because you have a whole new year in front of you and a fresh start with 2019.
Give yourself a few minutes to recall positive moments and goals from 2018…
- I finished writing my second romance novel and began querying for representation and publication.
- I created my plot/timeline for book #3.
- I began creating my new office/library/craft room.
- I discovered some new, healthy recipes.
- I completed my 2018 Goodreads Reading Challenge goal of 48 books.
- Both of my sons are now living down in NC with us.
Good for you!
Now, set some goals and inspirations for 2019…
- I want to complete a second draft of my third book.
- I want to gain a contract for book #2.
- I will begin querying for a reprint of my 1st book (Hong Kong Treasure – publisher closed within a year of its publication).
- I will complete my 2019 Goodreads Reading Challenge goal of 50 books.
- I will limit my consumption of sugar, dairy and wheat.
Great! Now don’t let any doubt and negativity creep in. Fight it. Start each day with positive thoughts and energy. Remember, you are a great you. Don’t let anyone tell you different. You can shine in 2019!
Tell me your positive items from 2018 and a goal for 2019. Let’s share some much-needed support 🙂