This Friday I thought maybe it was a particularly tough day for you. So, here are two funny images to enjoy. Who doesn’t love cats and babies? Have a great day!
Which one is your favorite?
Did you miss last Friday’s Fun Post? Click here.
As we go through another Friday Fun Post, we are getting closer and closer to Halloween. So in the spirit of cats and ghosts I chose this photo for our caption fun. What do you think this cat is saying?
Eeek! A ghost mouse just took off with my cat nip!
If you missed last Friday’s Fun Post, click here. (crocodiles)
Don’t forget! Hong Kong Treasure is Free on Kindle Unlimited! An international romance with mystery and intrigue.
A deadly Philippines typhoon stole Annie’s memory. Now, can a handsome Chinese stranger save her from the danger she has forgotten?
Get your copy today Kindle Unlimited
Wow! I’ve only been blogging since November 2013, so imagine my surprise when I was nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award. I’d like to thank Marjorie Mallon at Kyrosmagica, who also has a lovely blog. Be sure and check her’s out.
So the rules of this award are as follows:
- Thank the person who nominates you and link back to them in your post
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Nominate 15 or more bloggers you admire
- Contact chosen bloggers to let them know you are nominating them
Okay, here goes…
Seven Things About Myself:
- I am a Dragon in the Chinese Zodiac. The dragon is one of the most powerful and lucky signs of the zodiac. A dragon has a warm heart, is giving, intelligent and charming. Tie that in with my American Zodiac sign of Leo the Lion and there must be a lot of power packed into my petite frame 🙂
- I am a reader and author. Ever since I learned to read, I have read books. And more books. And even more books. Eventually, I began writing my own stories and now my first novel-length, romance will be published this fall. To read an excerpt of Hong Kong Treasure check out Romance by D. Dominik Wickles.
- I build and decorate dollhouses. I’ve always loved dollhouses so building mini-worlds is one of my hobbies. I have a French Colonial, a Victorian cottage, a tiny woodland creature’s home and am currently building a houseboat.
- I studied Tae Kwon Do & Combat Hapkido. Tae Kwon Do is a school of martial arts and Combat Hapkido is heavy on self-defense. Both are Korean. I loved the kicks and strikes of Tae Kwon Do but the sparing in Combat Hapkido made me a mass of bruises. Martial arts are excellent for fitness and self-discipline, besides being a load of fun.
- I love cats. About eight years ago on an icy November day, a small kitten appeared on our front porch and stayed there all day. By evening time, with the temperature sinking, we let her into the house. She meowed and brushed against us to say thank you. After checking around for her owners, we ended up adopting her. Or she adopted us, which is what pets will do. I named her Miss Agatha Christie and my sons shortened it to Aggie. Aggie is a spoiled, pampered, loved and enjoyed part of our family!
- I do yoga for fitness and stretching. Yoga is for everyone because you only have to do as much as you can do. There are so many, easy positions which do wonders for your body. Yoga and meditation are excellent for de-stressing and detoxing.
- I am a vegan. That means I am a vegetarian who doesn’t eat dairy, honey or eggs. I eat a plant-based diet.
15 Blogs I follow, enjoy and have nominated for this award:
My Hong Kong Husband
Peanut Butter and Mussels
Kayaks, Canoes & Shoes
Travel Tales of Life
What an Amazing World!
Dream of a City
Charlotte Johnson 888
Bailey Boat Cat
Lessons with Oscar
Catwoods Porch Party
One Spoiled Cat
The Hopeful Herbalist
Before I forget
I am so tickled to be nominated for this award!
Anyone else nominated for this or another blogging award?
Hong Kong Treasure – A deadly Philippines typhoon stole Annie’s memory. Now, can a handsome Chinese stranger save her from the danger she has forgotten?
Coming this September!