This week’s Daily Post Photo Challenge is to show Variations on a Theme.
So, here are some photos we took of my son 3 or 4 summers ago at Allegheny National Forest in New York.
Other photo challenge posts:
Are you addicted to blogging??
Start your 2018 with some humor…Thanks Phil
10. Going about your normal day you have a random thought that is followed, without pause, by the thought, “I’ll have to put that on my blog.”
9. Your hear a joke or see a movie and you think to yourself, “I’ll bet IdahoBlogWoman274 would think that was funny.”
8. You use your work computer for blogging more than working.
7. You actually think that your thoughts, life, or ideas are so interesting that you’ve got more than one blog.
6. You’ve upgraded, your computer so that you can blog better, whatever than means.
5. The word “blogiversary” is now part of your vocabulary.
4. You like people in the blog world better than the ones in the real world.
3. When you go on a family vacation you take your laptop with you and berate every helpless desk clerk unfortunate enough to work for a hotel with a bad…
View original post 94 more words
Wow, 2017 went fast, didn’t it?
So, let’s look back…
Some new blogs I followed:
The Zen Hiker – Hiking in the Hudson Valley
The Blessings of Animal Companions – Reflections of living with and caring for animals
Night Owl Poetry – Dorinda Duclos
Wolf’s Birding and Bonsai Blog – My birding trips and bonsai activities in and around Cape Town
Aimee Eddy – Advocate, Overcomer, Insightful
My most popular posts:
We adopted sisters from the Durham Independent Animal Rescue for Valentine’s Day.
To read more about our little sweethearts – Two Warm Hearts For Valentine’s Day
We bought our house and are now setting down roots in our new state, North Carolina.
I finished the manuscript for my second book, 2 Cats, a Bodyguard & an Heiress (working title), and will begin sending it out to agents and publishers. Elizabeth has a stalker and now an ex-military bodyguard. So much for plans of a relaxing summer…
And I have continued to meet so many interesting people all over the world through social media!
Share some of your accomplishments in the comments below, no matter how small. Every accomplishment deserve praise!
Christmas is just under two weeks away! Yikes! Is everyone ready?
We can’t let the stress of the holidays rob us of the pleasures and joys of the holidays. So, let’s talk about the good things about Christmas.
These are a few of my favorite things…
So, tell us what are some of your favorite things?
Enjoy some of my other Christmas posts:
This week’s Daily Post Photo Challenge is Serene.
This is a perfect time of the year for a serene post. We are entering in, if we aren’t already immersed into, the hectic-hair-pulling-coffee-guzzling time of the holidays.
So here are a few of my favorite serene photos:
I wish everyone a very serene weekend!
Here are some previous photo challenge posts:
Since I have a cold today and with my head so clogged I couldn’t form a coherent sentence, I thought you might get a chuckle out of this blog post from The Phil Factor.
You’re a mean one Mister Grinch. You really are a heel. You’re as cuddly as a cactus, you’re as charming as an eel, Mister Grinch. You’re a bad banana with a greasy black peel.
Yup, that’s me; King of sarcasm and hater of all things jolly. I’m not saying that there aren’t things to love about the holidays. There are plenty, but c’mon everybody, if we’re truly being honest with ourselves, there are a lot of things to hate about the holidays. Here’s my top ten, and in the spirit of a gift that keeps on giving, I’m hoping I’ll mention one or two things you haven’t noticed before and from this day forward you won’t be able to not notice them.
10. Candy canes: They’re sticky. That’s pretty much it. I like the minty flavor, but I can get that in a York Peppermint Patty without my lips, tongue…
View original post 753 more words
“Thanksgiving is one of my favorite days of the year because it reminds us to give thanks and to count our blessings. Suddenly, so many things become so little when we realize how blessed and lucky we are.”
I am grateful for:
What are you grateful for?