Christmas is my favorite holiday, but with all the shopping, activities, parties and baking it can get stressful. That can lead to headaches, arguments with spouses and screaming, “I can’t wait til this is all over!” Don’t let this happen to you. With a little advance planning and patience you can have a really enjoyable and fun holiday which includes special time for spouses.
7 Ideas To Keep Christmas Merry For Couples:
- A Sexy Stocking filled with adult goodies and coupons promising fun when cashed in by your spouse. The Dating Divas have a kit with instructions and ideas to help.
- A Midnight Toast for you and your spouse just as Christmas Day begins before all the celebrating starts. Even a few minutes of telling each other how special they are and toasting your love can make the holiday season extra special.
- Decorate your bedroom with Christmas Lights to create a romantic mood.
- Relax with a few Romantic Movies and snuggle together. Here are two sites to give you ideas: 15 Most Romantic Movies and 13 Best Hallmark-Style Romantic Christmas Movies On Netflix.
- Give each other Matching Christmas Pajamas.
- Celebrate the 12 Days Of Christmas by giving each other 12 small, loving gifts.
- Last but not least — hang Mistletoe in the house so you can kiss every time you pass it. You could always hang some in your bedroom too for more intense kissing 🙂
Check out a few of my past Christmas posts:
Be sure to check out The Dating Divas website for lots of great dating and relationship ideas!