Everyone loves Spring, even with the high pollen levels that come with it.
You’ve just survived a long winter of snow and brown, leafless trees. Those first flowers and tender green leaves popping from the trees are like an espresso on the morning after a really late night. You smile, your energy increases and (if you’re like me) you itch to get out to work in the garden/yard.
We all know life is hard, full of trials and tribulations.
- They can be health issues, financial troubles, emotional trials or even grief from the loss of a loved one or a broken relationship.
- They can last a few days, a few weeks or even a few years.
- They may even occur together or overlap each other.
But, one thing they all have in common is that eventually the issue will be resolved.
- Financial troubles — you get a new job, you refinance your mortgage or maybe you sell a few items to get ready cash.
- Health issues — you get cured, get on the correct medicine or recuperate from a surgery.
- Emotional trials — you get a new therapist, you adjust to a new medication or you get some much-needed support.
- Grief — you “learn to live” without the loved one (that’s about all you can do), you get back into the dating pool or you rebuild your self-esteem damaged after an abusive or bad relationship.
Since the trials and tribulations are so rough getting through, it makes the upswing afterwards like Spring after a tough Winter. The sun feels warmer, the trees are budding out and early flowers are popping up everywhere. Rejoice!
So whenever you are going through a rough patch in your life, keep in mind that a Spring is on the horizon. Sooner or later, this trouble will be resolved and you will be celebrating a Spring.
Here are a couple inspirational quotes that may help:
“This too, shall pass.” (Bible)
“The sun will come out…tomorrow…” (Annie)
“Keep your face always toward the sunshine and shadows will fall behind you.” (Walt Whitman)