This week’s Daily Post Photo Challenge is to show Variations on a Theme.
So, here are some photos we took of my son 3 or 4 summers ago at Allegheny National Forest in New York.
Other photo challenge posts:
Want a lucky 2018? Why not try a few of these tips…
Feng Shui is the ancient Chinese art of arrangement in relation to the flow of energy.
(To learn more about Feng Shui, check out the sites listed at the end of this post)
Lucky Colors to wear for 2018
The lucky colors for this year are of the Earth and Fire element:
Mix these colors in your outfits and you may swing some luck your way this year. Nervous about a big interview or presentation? Why not use these colors to help boost your confidence?
Tips for the home or office:
To read some of my other Feng Shui sites, check these out:
To learn more about Feng Shui and what it can do for you, check out these sites:
I wish everyone a positive and lucky 2018!
Are you addicted to blogging??
Start your 2018 with some humor…Thanks Phil
10. Going about your normal day you have a random thought that is followed, without pause, by the thought, “I’ll have to put that on my blog.”
9. Your hear a joke or see a movie and you think to yourself, “I’ll bet IdahoBlogWoman274 would think that was funny.”
8. You use your work computer for blogging more than working.
7. You actually think that your thoughts, life, or ideas are so interesting that you’ve got more than one blog.
6. You’ve upgraded, your computer so that you can blog better, whatever than means.
5. The word “blogiversary” is now part of your vocabulary.
4. You like people in the blog world better than the ones in the real world.
3. When you go on a family vacation you take your laptop with you and berate every helpless desk clerk unfortunate enough to work for a hotel with a bad…
View original post 94 more words