Christmas is just under two weeks away! Yikes! Is everyone ready?
We can’t let the stress of the holidays rob us of the pleasures and joys of the holidays. So, let’s talk about the good things about Christmas.
These are a few of my favorite things…
- Christmas trees – There are few things as beautiful as a lit, decorated Christmas tree. What’s more romantic than snuggling up before the tree with all the lights off?
- Christmas Eve Church Service – The Poinsettia, the songs, the joy and the love make this service extra special for me.
- Christmas Shows – I love the old, favorites such as The Grinch Who Stole Christmas (original), Santa Claus is Coming To Town, It’s a Wonderful Life, Charlie Brown Christmas and of course Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer. What are some of your favorites?
- Nutcrackers – We have a large collection of nutcrackers, even a Steelers nutcracker 🙂
- Fancy Wrapped Presents – Even though I know the gifts are not the ‘reason for the season’ presents in brightly-colored wrapping paper stir my cat-curiousity. I love to imagine what treasures they contain.
- Chex Mix, Nut Roll & Christmas Cookies – Oh, all the goodies of the holidays. What is your favorite holiday cookie?
- The Children – The simple wonder in the faces of the children.
So, tell us what are some of your favorite things?
Enjoy some of my other Christmas posts: