Here are my ten favorite Christmas movies in no particular order:
- Christmas with the Kranks
- A Christmas Carol (classic version)
- The Polar Express
- Miracle on 34th Street
- The Santa Clause
- Dr. Seuss’ How the Grinch Stole Christmas (original version)
- A Charlie Brown Christmas
- It’s a Wonderful Life
- The Sound of Music (maybe not a Christmas themed movie but they always play it around Christmas time)
- National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation
There are hundreds of movies with a Christmas theme, but I enjoy wholesome, family type movies for such a spiritual holiday. Some of the older movies I enjoy because they bring back wonderful memories from my childhood Christmases.
What do you think? Do you like any of the movies listed above? What are some of your favorites?
I wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Spread the goodwill around to everyone, friend or stranger.
Click to read My 12 Romantic Days of Christmas