This week’s photo challenge from the Daily Post is anticipation. Since 2016 saw us moving from Pennsylvania to North Carolina, I am definitely anticipating a few things for 2017.
A new rescue kitty (or two):
A new house with a sun room/screened-in porch and 2 car garage for my husband to tinker on his cars.
And finally, a book contract for my second novel: 2 Cats, a Bodyguard & an Heiress
Hope everyone gets what they are anticipating!
Click to read Photo Challenge: How Do You Relax?
Here are my ten favorite Christmas movies in no particular order:
- Christmas with the Kranks
- A Christmas Carol (classic version)
- The Polar Express
- Miracle on 34th Street
- The Santa Clause
- Dr. Seuss’ How the Grinch Stole Christmas (original version)
- A Charlie Brown Christmas
- It’s a Wonderful Life
- The Sound of Music (maybe not a Christmas themed movie but they always play it around Christmas time)
- National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation
There are hundreds of movies with a Christmas theme, but I enjoy wholesome, family type movies for such a spiritual holiday. Some of the older movies I enjoy because they bring back wonderful memories from my childhood Christmases.
What do you think? Do you like any of the movies listed above? What are some of your favorites?
I wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Spread the goodwill around to everyone, friend or stranger.
Click to read My 12 Romantic Days of Christmas
This week’s Daily Post photo challenge is about relaxing. Everyone has to find their own way to relax from the stress of everyday life. Below are a few of the ways I relax 🙂
- I love to go hiking through the woods and climb on rocks. Fresh air, sunshine, nature…what’s not to like.
- I took lessons from our Aggie Girl, who was an expert on relaxation. (She has recently passed away)
- I enjoy doing yoga to stretch my body and quiet my mind. I even had a yoga buddy.
- Reading relaxes me. I like to escape into the story.
What are some of your ways to relax?