It’s Blogiversary time again! Three years I’ve been posting on this blog and have had the pleasure of connecting with so many wonderful people.
So let’s take a speedy look at the past year…
2016 has been a two-sided coin for me, with some stress and trouble in my personal life but also some great things which kept the year from being a total flop.
- We sold our house of 30 years and moved south to North Carolina.
- We had to say goodbye to our beloved Aggie Girl.
- I am 98% done with my second romance novel, tentatively called 2 Cats, a Bodyguard & an Heiress.
Some stats for the past year:
- Over 10,000 views
- Over 7,000 visitors
- Over 130 comments
Most of my views come from these countries:
- United States
- The Philippines
- United Kingdom
Some of my most popular posts:
- 6 Feng Shui Tips to Make Your Wedding Lucky
- Weekly Photo Challenge: My Happy Place
- Chinese Wedding Tea Ceremony
- Clutter, Where Did It All Come From?
Enjoying introducing people to my first book:
Hong Kong Treasure – A deadly Philippines typhoon stole her memory. Now can a handsome Chinese stranger save her from the danger she has forgotten?
So, here’s to three great years of blogging with a big Thank You to all my followers, friends and visitors!