Whether you want to find a new relationship, spice up an old one or just keep things hot with your current relationship, here are some Feng Shui tips to help. They are so simple, why not give them a try. You may be pleasantly surprised.
This post takes my previous post Get a Romance Filled Bedroom with Feng Shui even further.
To attract a new mate:
- In red ink on white paper write a list of all the qualities of your ideal mate, then place the list in a small silver box along with the a picture of 2 peony blossoms and place the box in the Relationship area of the bedroom (SW section) for 49 days.
- Free up space in your closet and bedroom for your new mate’s “things.”
- Remove anything related to past relationships that didn’t work. You don’t want the negative energy hanging around.
- Display a piece of art depicting a loving couple in the Relationship area of the bedroom (SW).
- But most important of all – Love Yourself – because you cannot have a healthy, loving relationship with another until you learn to love yourself first. So take some time reviewing your good qualities. List them down and give yourself a pep talk everyday! Once you exude the confidence which comes from loving yourself, you will start attracting the right mate for you.
To Keep the Spice Going with Your Current Relationship:
- Diffuse 2 drops of ylang-ylang essential oil in a small bowl of steaming water. Rub a drop of the solution onto your neck and a drop or two onto your pillowcases.
- Silk sheets and pillowcases are soft, luxurious and sensual and if they are in the shades of reds and golds they scream romance.
- Keep fresh flowers in the bedroom. A square vase signifies stability.
- Continue the shades of reds and golds throughout the room with curtains and rugs.
- Hang wind chimes in the Relationship area of the bedroom (SW) to stimulate good energy.
- Display loving and romantic art pieces throughout the room. Some examples would be kissing cherubs, mandarin ducks and doves (Mandarin Ducks and doves mate for life). Make sure whatever you display is in pairs.
- Candles are the best form of romantic lighting for bedrooms, softening all our rough edges. Be sure to keep them in pairs (2, 4, 6…) just like the pillows.
- Mirrors above the bed have been associated with romance but according to Feng Shui they are bad news. Any mirror which reflects the bed (even mirrored closet doors) invites a 3rd party into the relationships (infidelity). So mirrors must be small and face away from the bed.
If you try any of these tips, or find others, I would love to hear what you thought of the results.
Leave a comment – let’s start a conversation!
Coming this September!
Read an excerpt at: Romance Books by D. Dominik Wickles